Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. Our infection control processes are made so that when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. We want to tell you about the infection control procedures we follow in our practice to keep patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We continue to closely monitor the recommendations of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
When it is time for your next appointment, you will see some changes along with our already strict infection control protocols.
- Our office will communicate with you ahead of your appointment to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked those same questions again when you are in the office and your temperature will be taken as well.
- When entering the office, we will ask you to please wear a face covering or mask and to use the hand sanitizer which we will supply.
- Should you choose, you may wait in your car and be called when we are ready to bring you directly to the treatment area.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. That might mean that you’re offered slightly limited options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the office at any one time.
- We are limiting extra companions into our office; we ask for your companion to stay in the car during your visit unless their presence is necessary.
We look forward to seeing you again. We will do our best to accommodate all your dental needs while following the current guidelines in regards to dental care during this time. We are more than happy to answer any questions or concerns you may have about the steps we are taking to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice at this time.
Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors and friends.